Optimize your workers’ productivity and performance
Why do a staff audit? How on the ball are you?
- My experience has been that most management is out of touch with what is really going on in the ranks. Check to verify.
- Find out where your risk areas are to prevent and minimize (expensive) accidents, crises, mishaps, emergencies, and long drawn-out legal wrangles that have a negative impact on ROI.
- Improve worker morale and disposition that will result in less turnover, absenteeism, presenteeism*, and go-slow, going through the motions, and loss of production.
- The more you are seen to do things about the grievances, concerns, displeasure, and dissatisfaction of staff to improve their lot, the more it will impact your bottom line positively. I am not talking about Molly-coddling your staff and giving in to their every whim, but I am talking about real and genuine concerns that affect their well-being and the well-being and profitability of your business.
NOTE: Presenteeism* is when people are at work, maybe looking very busy, but doing nothing or very little that is productive, or undermining what others are doing.
Get your quote for a Staff Audit
When was your last Staff Audit?
Even if you do internal assessments or send round occasional questionnaires, it is unlikely that you are getting a true picture. The worse the problems, the more skewed the picture is likely to be and the less likely your employees are to be open about it, especially if they think it could affect their future.
Why not an internal audit or assessment?
Like financial audit, an internal staff audit is open to misrepresentation, ‘cooking the books’, and ‘fiddling’ with the result.
But most importantly, people are less likely to ‘spill their guts’ when they fear come-backs, retribution, or that they are making a career-limiting move.
Benefits of doing an ‘Awaken the Genius Within’ Staff Audit
- If you initiate the process to ‘Awaken the Genius Within’, you will be seen as a visionary leader, a hero of the workers, and you are very likely to become the top contender in your industry and dominate your market… especially if you are first to implement.
- The assessment will give you peace of mind if all’s well. (However I must warn you: It is highly unlikely that you will find nothing to improve or change.)
- The assessment will highlight potential risk areas which you will be able to fix, eliminate, reduce the impact, or find ways to anticipate. You will be able to ‘plug the holes’.
- Merely going through the process of the assessment you are likely to increase staff morale and improve employee disposition because they will feel you value their input. You will further impact their view of the organization positively if you are seen to be doing something about the problems and highlighted risk areas.
- It will cost very much less than:
- Business consultant fees: For an assessment, diagnosis and report… it will also take much less time, and cause less disruption.
- Legal Costs and law suits: Being sued for something you didn’t even know was wrong.
- Cost of replacing inferior quality goods, customer dissatisfaction, extra customer service representatives, and so on.
- Resources that will be needed to rectify bad impression of your organization, brand, products, services or other offerings if things should ‘blow up’.
- Human Resources one-on-one time and effort to contain the situation or deal with the issues once it has gone ‘bad’.
- Accidents, mishaps and emergencies as a result of lack of focus, inattention and/or discontent.
- Specialist fees to sort out the ‘mess’, e.g. psychologists, mediators, therapists, negotators, union representation, workers compensation, etc.
- Staff turnover costs when key personnel leave.
- Absenteeism days lost due to ill-health, stay-away, accidents, or other reasons related to psychosocial distress or burnout.
- Presenteeism [workers present but work slow, hide, procrastinate, make excuses for work not done, and other avoidance tactics]
- Spin-offs of acting on the Audit:
- 3Ps will improve (Productivity, Profitability and Performance) which will obviously affect ROI and bottom line positively.
- Reduce mishaps, accidents, emergencies, crises.
- Reduce absenteeism, staff turnover, ‘presenteeism’
- Prevent or at least minimize (potential) threats
- Able to address issues you did not even know you had… nip it in the bud.
- Reduce unnecessary overtime
- M-u-c-h less stress for everyone concerned.
NOTE: Presenteeism is when people ‘go slow’, have constant excuses for things not getting done, procrastination, ‘bad vibes’, missing important meetings, doing as little as possible – hardly anything productive while looking busy, and so on…
Get your quote for a Staff Audit
EXTRA: Optimize staff potential and improve relationships when you make use of additional services of coaching, mentoring, training, interventions, and employee assistance programs.
Main Functionality for the Staff Audit:
- You (the organization) will get statistical reports highlighting the areas of concern.
- You (the organization) will be able to compare your current results to previous staff audits to see how you have improved (or not) if you do this regularly, annually, like you would a financial audit.
- Workers will be able to respond ‘anonymously’ without any fear as the individual responses are kept in the utmost confidence and will never be shared with anyone, ever.
If nobody learnt anything, and you get absolutely zero benefit from doing the audit, you can ask for your money back.
Company Culture can make or break you
We believe organizational culture can either make or break an organization. People are usually unaware of their own ‘organizational culture’ because ‘that’s the way it has always been done’ so it has the impression of normalcy.
We work from the top down and from the bottom up to optimize resources within the organization. We provide a completely safe forum for personnel to air their grievances and inform of ‘risky business’ or potential threats to the organization.
By doing this organizations are able to prevent ‘bad’ things happening to them and their staff. They are able to mitigate risk, avoid pitfalls and threats to the well-being and welfare of the organization and its people by putting preventative measures in place.
We provide statistical reports highlighting potential threats to leaders of the organization so that they can do something about it before it is too late…
The next step once the reports have been finalized is to create a strategy to address the issues. We have a number of options to assist with this process.
Find out why an External Staff Audit is 100 times better.
For your FREE Report – Click here ⇒ Give me the FREE Report
Improve conditions at work for all concerned.
Get the Independent External Staff Audit for your Business/ Organization
Get your quote for a Staff Audit
For your next step in the process – Click here ⇒ Inquire about Independent External Staff Audit …. no credit card required ….
There are various options of Staff Audits
Obviously there is no one size fits all. Big organizations have branches, divisions, departments and these need separate evaluations and assessments. Different industries have different requirements; and some companies are more complex than others.
If you want to see what options are available – check out our business product pages for more in-depth information.
Ready for the Transformation?
- GO FOR IT! What to do next? Apply now to get your Staff Audit done!
- NOT NOW, MAYBE LATER but keep up to date with the Genius Within Newsletter with tips and best practices to Awaken the Genius Within.
Genius Within Solutions
For Genius Within solutions tailored to your unique set of needs, requirements and circumstances, consult us by clicking on the link below :
Book a Session – Talk to a Genius Within Turnaround Expert (no credit card required)
Other relevant pages on the Genius Within site
- Programs to bring out the best in people
- Uncover hidden risks & opportunities with Staff Assessments
- Get your Quote for a Staff Audit