Interventions & Training
Management and Leadership
Staff / Employee Development can be viewed as the activities, practices, training and programs (formal or informal / on or off site) that help staff members acquire new or advanced skills, knowledge, competencies and viewpoints necessary to grow personally and professionally and help accomplish organizational and divisional/ team goals. Career Development takes into account capabilities, strengths, aspiration and potential with an eye on future performance.
Employee development improves the quality of all human lives with five equally important aspects; economic, social, demographic, career prospects and ecology in the work context.
Ways to develop staff/ employees
Improve efficacy, productivity, performance and disposition.
Interventions could include training and development, team interventions such as team building for management and/or employees, the establishment of change teams, structural interventions as well as individual (personal) interventions.
- Team interventions – team building, strategy planning, stimulating creativity using experts, workshops and/or training.
- Structural Interventions – restructuring, redesigning, re-engineering using experts or workshops.
- Personal Interventions – personal growth and skills development using experts, workshops and training.
Examples of Training & Workshops to develop capacity, skills and capabilities.
- Management & Leadership.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Health & Wellbeing.
- Personal Development.
- Coaches and Mentors that have done it before facilitate the process; they motivate, inspire and support to help improve efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Therapists and Counsellors help with specific issues; e.g. health, psychological or psycho-social problems.
- Consultants assist with specific business issues and organizational challenges.
Find out what’s not working
When people feel compromised, it affects disposition, performance and productivity
- Staff Audit/ Assessments – find out what is/ is not working.
- Grievance Platform – give people a voice; safe, secure, anonymous.
- Reporting – when staff do not have the facility or are uncomfortable reporting in-house.
- Whistle Blowing – report on mismanagement, discrimination, bullying, abuse, fraud, corruption, as well as any other illegal, immoral, unethical behaviour…
- Accident Reporting – report accidents or injuries.
- Potential Threats & Hazards – report on practices that are hazardous to people, plants, animals, fish, insects, and other life-forms or the environment.
Help make your organisation great rather than merely successful… Make use of people power!
Genius Within Solutions
For Genius Within solutions tailored to your unique set of needs, requirements and circumstances, consult us by clicking on the link below :
Book a Session – Talk to a Genius Within Turnaround Expert (no credit card required)
Links to other pages on Genius Within website
- Genius Within Turnaround Experts – to facilitate results
- Risk Services to uncover hidden risk and give employees a voice
- Genius Within Programs – organizational development and personal development programs to bring out the best in people