Genius Within Staff Assessment Process
Staff Assessments are key to unlocking the potential of your staff and measure progress; discover what is going on to prevent mishaps, emergencies, accidents, expensive law-suits, mayhem, strikes, potential threats, blow-ups, disaster, and to compare results to see how far you have come since previous assessments.
Highlight hidden factors
Discover what is ailing the business and find the hidden factors undermining your efforts, especially when all seems fine and above board. It is unlikely that all is as it seems… because independent research shows that more than 70% of employees are discontent.
You can’t fix something if you don’t know it’s broken.
Staff Assessment options: (There are many Assessment options and even tailored ones can be organised, should you choose that route, and can also be done independent of any other programs if you only require feedback).
|Without Staff Assessments||With Staff Assessments|
|Single audited measure (profit) [index]
Operating in void
Limited, limiting, capped
Generic, general, standard
Broad, approximate, average
Normal, ordinary, conventional
Adequate/ ok to Good
Could be bumpy
|Many audited measures (Profit*)[indices]
Have baseline to compare progress
Limited only by the capacity of staff
Unique, differentiated, tailored
Customized, specific, targeted
Special, exclusive, exact, focused
Better, best to excellent
Running, jumping, flying
Staff Assessment Essentials
Staff Audits & Employee Disposition Assessments – It is vital that assessments are private, confidential, independent and external for staff to feel safe enough to speak their truth… for the same reasons you do external financial audits.
- External – To ensure all parties are equally represented.
- Independent – To ensure impartiality and results will not be tampered with.
- Private and Confidential – To ensure the safety of the respondents.
Step-by-step-assistance – The process is simple enough, but like everything else, how you do it makes all the difference. We provide step-by-step assistance to get the best results.
Get a Quote
Get a quote for a Confidential Staff Audit
Staff Audits / Assessments
We have different Staff Audit options to cater for the size and complexity of the organization:
- Employee Disposition – how people feel about the work they do, and the organization they work for.
- Short Staff Audit – for smaller organizations, teams, or to test proof of concept on a selected group of people.
- Medium Staff Audit – for medium sized organizations.
- Long Staff Audit – for corporates, government or huge organizations that have many branches, departments, and locations.
- Full Staff Audit – this includes e.g. customer satisfaction questionnaires as well as all of the above.
Genius Within Solutions
For Genius Within solutions tailored to your unique set of needs, requirements and circumstances, consult us by clicking on the link below :
- Talk to a Genius Within Turnaround Expert (Book a Session – no credit card required)
Other related pages on the Genius Within Site
- Programs to bring out the best in people
- Methodology to maximize profits
- Expertise to expedite turnaround
- Services to facilitate processes
- Staff Audits/ Assessments to uncover hidden opportunities and risks
- Creative Solutions for the competitive edge
When Systems and Procedures aren’t working that well
Staff who feel they do not have a voice or other choice can use the Grievance Platform to report on issues, problems or let us know of Grumbles, Gripes, Complaints and/ or submit a request (Vote for Staff Audit) to get the organization to do a Staff Audit/ Assessment so that management can get feedback that things aren’t as great as they think it is.
The more people you can get to vote, the more likely something will get done…
You are most welcome to share this