Genius Within Transition Process
6-Step Transition Process
- Prep; Pre-assessment preparation
- Assess; Staff Audit to assess situation
- Diagnose; Gap Analysis – Use Statistical Reports to Identify threats, risks, opportunities & Prioritize; important & urgent
- Remedy; Manage Change – Risk/ Opportunity & Manage Resources – Human Capital & Material Assets. Create strategy, tactics and action plan. Implement
- Review; Check and make adjustments as, where and when necessary. Document.
- Reap Benefits; Maximize profits.
Lay the foundation for success
Identify a project sponsor/ leader for top-level project communication and who will drive the process. We shall send detailed instructions to get the project off the ground and the steps to follow to get the best results. [Products: Team building, Think-tank, Brainstorming, Radical Problem Solving]
- People are change averse, so need all the assistance, support and incentive they can get.
Assess the situation
Staff Audits/ Assessments ensure a starting point; a point of reference for comparison to see what changes have taken place since you started.
- Determine the state of affairs; what’s working and what not. [Products: Staff Audits, Employee Disposition Assessment]
- Employees will receive electronic questionnaires to fill out.
- The assessment process gives your staff a voice, a safe way of sharing information you would otherwise not have access to because it is confidential and independent.
Gap Analysis: Identify risk and opportunity
Semi-automated Statistical Reports provide feedback regarding your employee’s responses, i.e. how you are doing.
- Statistical reports ensure the anonymity of the respondents.
Use the Statistical Feedback Reports to examine where the gaps and inconsistencies are between current and desired state of affairs, and where the ‘blind spots’ are. [Assistance: Interventions, Experts, Risk Services available]
- Uncover hidden risks and threats.
- Discover opportunities and potential growth areas.
Prioritize risks and growth areas:
- Identify the most pressing, hazardous and/or potentially most costly problem areas that need urgent attention
- Identify which opportunities will provide the most benefit.
- Identify changes required.
Strategy, tactics and action plan
Address issues, optimize resources, and/or explore potential opportunities; The Transition Strategy or Change Management Model will be created in accordance with the scope and complexity of the issues that need attention. [Assistance: Products, Risk Services, Interventions: Strategic Planning, Change Management, Project Management, Enterprise Resource Management and/ or Experts: Business Consultants to assist]
- Strategy provides structure, checkpoints, deliverables, a means to evaluate progress, as well as guidelines for day-to-day decisions and changing approaches when moving forward.
- Tactics and action plan inform who needs to do what, by when.
- Improve company strategy with regard to social/ tasks/ technologies/ systems/ culture. [Intervention: Organizational Development]
- Develop more efficient and effective ways of doing things. [Program: Business Booster]
Manage Risk and Opportunity
- Take into consideration your Organizational Goals; company culture, values, mission.
- Examine hard elements; e.g. structures, systems, logistics.
- Explore soft, people elements; communication, leadership, management, relationships, teams.
- Make better use of organizational resources; material assets and human capital. [Assistance: Enterprise Resource Management, Project Management, Organizational Change Management]
- Develop human potential together with desired business outcomes. [Assistance: Creative Solutions, Think Tank]
- Explore how human endeavour and organisational purpose can combine to create mutual benefit for your employees, customers and investors – and give you the competitive advantage. [ Assistance: Brainstorm]
Implement Remedy/ Fix
Implement Strategy, Plan, Tactics [Assistance: Project Management]
The solution requires an iterative process of making adjustment, analysing the results and assessing their impact in order to achieve the ultimate or ideal results.
- Monitor/ Assess. [Products: Tailored Assessments]
- Make adjustments.
- Review provides a feeling of progress and gives the opportunity to look back to see which aspects, practices and processes can be improved upon.
The results, including better performance, productivity and profits, will be well worth the effort.
- Threats removed, emergencies prevented, problems fixed.
- Opportunities exploited.
- Improved perceptions.
- Morale, engagement and efficiency boosted.
- Optimized resources.
- Brought out best in people.
- Keep reaping the benefits
The process of analysing the current situation in terms of the hard and soft elements and how they pertain to organizational goals is worthwhile in and of itself. Take this analysis to the next level and determine the ultimate state for each of the highlighted factors and you will be able to really move your organization or team forward and your business to the next level.
It is crucial to choose the right change strategy because there are many potential strategies, frameworks and models to choose from.
Factors that influence success/ failure rate
70% failure rate for ‘DIY’ change implementation strategies due to:
- Resistance to change.
- Resource availability, skill and commitment.
There are no one-size fits all. Businesses come in all shapes and sizes, complexity, maturity, rituals and institutions.
- Each step in the transition process is:
- tailored specific to each organization’s unique set of needs and requirements.
- accompanied by a set of instructions to help make the implementation fast and efficient, productive and cost-effective.
Expedite and Facilitate the process:
- Additional products, tailored assessments, services, training, workshops, interventions and experienced consultants are available when required at any point during the transition process.
It is possible to start with a pilot-project for a team/ silo / branch/ department/ regional office or a known troublesome area
The better option is to implement a full-on organizational process.
Get the best feedback
- Get access to previously inaccessible information; Find out what is going on below the radar for extra peace of mind and to prevent costly mishaps, emergencies, accidents, law-suits, mayhem, strikes, potential threats, blow-ups, disaster.
- Find the fastest, easiest, most effective way to fix issues.
- Use the most creative and innovative ways to turn things around.
- Implement best practices to take business to the next level .
We would like to introduce you to a more fulfilling way of being – for you and your staff; where you will have a greater contribution to make, not only at work, but also in the greater scheme of things – your family, community and social sphere.
One of the many spin-offs of this activation of the Genius Within is exponential profits and a thriving business… but also much more in terms of the growth, development and flourishing of your employees, and the ripple-effect it has on everyone they interact with, not to mention your liquidity.
Genius Within Turnaround Process Flowchart
- Company Culture – how it can affect returns
- Staff Assessments – to see what’s happening below the radar
- Grievance Platform – to give staff a voice and get feedback you would not otherwise have access to
- Risk Services – Prevention is far cheaper and better than cure
Human Capital and Material Assets
- Employee Development – enhance performance and productivity, boost morale and happiness
- Personal Development – stop struggling, collaborate with your brain
- Boost Profits – accelerate, escalate, maximize profits and growth
- Innovate and stimulate creativity – find ingenious solutions to problems.
Genius Within Turnaround Expertise
Bespoke, tailored solutions for your unique set of needs, requirements and circumstances get the best results.
- Top Notch Experts & Expertise – We make use of the best Top Notch Practitioners and Therapists to expedite outcomes depending on what’s required and desired.
- Speak to a Genius Within Turnaround Expert / Consultant (Book a Session) no credit card required.
- Book a Rapid Business Success Coaching Call
Get a quote
Activate the Genius Within to unlock your staff potential
- Get a Quote to Turn Staff into Super Achievers and Accelerate Profits
- Get the FREE Profit Booster Breakthrough Session
- Discover how to Maximize Profits easier and faster than you ever imagined