Staff are the mainstay of any business. No staff, no business. The better and happier your staff, the better your bottom line. Your staff’s perception of ‘you’ [management, CEO, director and the organization] and your services or products [brand] has everything to do with the long-term sustainability of your organization, how well you do in business and how well your customers are treated.
If you want to know what’s going on in your business, ask your workers.
Under most circumstances, workers are unable to communicate their true feelings, concerns, and thoughts for a myriad of reasons. Because the surveys and assessment details will not be shared, they will be able to speak their minds in this case.
Medium Staff Audit
This Medium Staff Audit will provide you with the vehicle to find out how satisfied, engaged, content your staff are, or not. You will definitely get a temperature gauge of what is going on in your organization – hot, cold or somewhere in-between. You will get an idea if relationships are working, how well management is performing, and whether there are any ‘threats’ to the well-being of the organization and its workers.
- Career Development Satisfaction Survey
- Employee Relationship with Management Survey
- Team Performance Survey (internal)
- Manager/Supervisor/Boss Performance Appraisal
- 360 degree Performance Appraisal
- Employee Exit Interview
- Organizational Perception Survey
- Physical Work Environment Survey
- Self Performance Assessment Survey
- Employee Disposition Audit
- Performance Appraisal Effectiveness
- Employee Job Satisfaction Survey
- Ideal Job Elements (Employee)
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Team Performance Survey (intra-)
- HR Assessment Survey
- Organization Extra Benefits
- HR Turnover and Retention
- HR Employee Compensation
- HR Best Practices
- Stress Management Competency
Guidelines included We provide step-by-step guidelines to make this process as effective as possible.
As if anonymous: – Because the surveys and assessment details will not be shared with the organization involved, employees, staff and workforce will be able to speak their minds in this case. Their responses are totally safe and secure. However, it is not totally anonymous because we need to be able to contact and work with the individuals that have a problem, so that there is recourse. The other reason we need their details is so that they cannot make allegations that are un-grounded, because there will be follow-up, so this also helps protect the organization taking the survey, as well as the individuals involved – on both sides.
There are a number of benefits that come from getting someone outside the organization to do the assessments and questioning. Very much similar benefits to an outside financial audit.
- Unbiased, unadulterated, unambiguous, undiluted feedback.
- No hidden agendas; e.g. of individuals with ‘something to hide’ or ‘something to prove’.
- Get to the naked truth.
- Safety of ‘anonymity’.
- An immediate improvement in morale.
- Feedback process will change perceptions to be more positive.
- Take the guesswork out of the equation.
- Identify areas of potential difficulty where you may get problems in the future if nothing gets done, issues that could get the organization into trouble if not attended to, and areas of risk where immediate interventions are needed.
- In most cases it is easier to address problems when you know what and where they are.
- If it is out of your scope of expertise, we can assist with additional services, training and interventions.
- You will have an idea where potential ‘risky’ areas are and can put strategies in place to deal with it, minimize it, or, in some cases, remove it altogether..
- It is likely to relieve some stress in a number of areas.
- Statistical Results almost immediately available. (As soon as all respondents have completed the questionnaires we have a short collation process to go through). Plus/minus 24hr turnaround.
- No lengthy studies and written reports that have to be waded through.
- Fully Automated – so no one-on-one time with HR or business consultants, saving you time and money.
- Unbiased, unadulterated feedback.
- Cost negligible.
- The following things that cost a lot of money may be prevented or minimized:
- Lawsuits and litigation.
- Accidents (increased insurance, workmen’s compensation, rehabilitation costs, loss of man-hours, equipment, product, etc.)
- Overtime to correct malfunction, mishap, emergency, accident, or to stand in for death or disability of colleague.
- Brand or image of organization compromised.
- When you do the surveys again, you will have something to compare against to see what progress you have made and how far you have come.
Level 3: Medium Staff Audit.
If you require some HR (human resources) assistance, this would be the option to go for. Should you decide to go for a more in-depth audit/ study, you will get discount for whatever option you have chosen.
Get your quote here ⇒ Get your quote to Awaken the Genius Within your Organization
- Employee Disposition will tell you how your employees feel about the organization, management, the environment they work in, how satisfied they are about benefits, their development as individuals, as well as other aspects of their work. It will also give an indication of there are any management issues. This is the first level and requires the least investment. Read more here Employee Disposition
- Short Staff Audit includes the Employee Disposition, but also an internal team assessment, 360 degree performance appraisals, performance appraisal effectiveness survey, and satisfaction with career development opportunities, and last but not least, the staff audit event survey …. Read more here Short Staff Audit
- Medium Staff Audit (you are on this page) includes everything in the Short Staff Audit, but also includes stress and relationship assessments, an HR (role) assessments as well as a full spectrum of HR-related surveys about benefits, staff turnover and retention, and best practices,..
- Long Staff Audit includes everything in the Medium Staff Audit, but also inter Department, Branch, and Division surveys and assessments… Read more here Long Staff Audit
- The Full Monty includes everything in the Long Staff Audit, plus Leadership Surveys, Stress Management Competency, employee exit and entry surveys, forms to capture overtime, time off, leave, absenteeism, a health assessment as well as a life satisfaction survey… Read more here Full Staff Audit
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys can be set up and tailor made for your requirements or you can use existing surveys… Read more here Customer Satisfaction
- [Homepage: Genius Within Home Page]
- [Previous Page: ⇐ Short Staff Audit]
- [Next Page: ⇒ Long Staff Audit]
- [Top of this Page: ^ Medium Staff Audit ]
- [Related Page: Genius Within Risk Services, Products, Turnaround Experts ]
- [SKIP] use the right sidebar to select a page you wish to skip to
You are most welcome to share this page.