Change Human Liabilities into Human Assets
When people are unhappy, disgruntled, disapproving, they are less likely to give good work never mind excellent work. The happier and more content people are the better they work, the more productive they are, the better their morale.
You can either engage with the Genius Within from an individual or from a collective (group) perspective; i.e. business, family, association, community, organization, and so on.
Awaken the Genius Within the Individual
- Journey to Self Discovery; stop struggling, let go of the past that is holding you back and start achieving your heart’s desire.
- Awaken the Genius Within 101; Step-by-step program to build the foundations for a more fulfilling life
- Time Warping; stop procrastination and get those important things done.
- Stress Less; learn how to worry less and stress less – no matter what is happening around you, i.e. under any circumstance.
- Creative Imagination; unblock writer’s block, artist block, or creative burnout, and get into a new groove.
- Revolution to Inspire; stop operating from a fear-based frame of reference and replace it with an inspired and inspiring mindset.
- Health Assessment; Make sure you perk your energy levels. The more energy you have the greater your capacity to make things happen and achieve things.
Awaken the Genius Within Business
Step 1 to the Genius Within
Assessments and Diagnosis:
There are 5 levels of assessments that go into more and more depth:
- Employee Disposition; this is purely from the employee’s perspective and does not include cross-evaluations of each other. It gets your toes in the water – if you believe all is ok, but want some feedback to make sure, this general assessment should be sufficient. If it highlights specific areas of risk, you can go deeper. [Should you require a more comprehensive assessment, discounts for the product(s) or program(s) already paid for is available – when it forms part of the new deeper level staff audit package.]
- Short Staff Audit; the bare necessities to check what is going on in the organization – this includes Employee Disposition and 360 degree Performance Appraisals, Employee Exit and Induction Survey, as well as an Organizational Perception Questionnaire.
- Medium Staff Audit; a bit more comprehensive as it includes Employee Disposition, 360 degree Performance Appraisals, Employee Exit and Induction Survey, Organizational Perception Questionnaire, as well as team, division, department, and branch assessments.
- Long Staff Audit; this is very comprehensive and includes Employee Disposition, 360 degree Performance Appraisals, Employee Exit and Induction Survey, Organizational Perception Questionnaire, team, division, department and branch assessments, PLUS: HR best practices and assistance.
- Full Staff Audit; The full Monty. Everything in the Long Staff Audit, PLUS: Stress Assessments as well as External Assessments from Suppliers, Stakeholders, Investors,
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys; Made to order, or use what we have available.
Step 2 to Genius Within
Get feedback of where your workers; staff, employees, or members are at… included with the assessment process.
Full statistical Reporting on a number of the most important issues with prevention is better than cure in mind indicating where the biggest risk areas, threats, weaknesses are, and obviously also the greatest opportunities…
Step 3 to Genius Within
Creating a Vision or Imagining an Ideal Situation or Outcome with a strategy and plan to implement.
Step 4 to Genius Within
POST AUDIT TRAINING AND ASSISTANCE: – The Treatment/ Remedy
- Find Radical Innovative Solutions to your Problems = to help you come up with fresh solutions.
- Employee Assistance Programs and Interventions = Developmental Programs to support staff and fill the skills gaps; e.g. how to deal with inappropriate advances, assertiveness training, how to spot addictions (drugs & alcohol) and what to do about it/how to handle it, handling criticism and giving positive feedback, appreciative enquiry, health and wellbeing, negotiating, amicable conflict handling, and many more. Best EAP – Employment Assistance Programs.
- Coaching and Mentoring – getting the best out of your workforce and making sure the training received is retained – gives five times better results. Top Coaches and coaching.
- Stress Relief – learning to ‘defuse’ your stress triggers, create new, more productive stress management strategies, get rid of stress in the moment, and make stress work for you not against you. Stress less; eradicate your stress specters altogether
- Time Management – overcoming procrastination and getting the right things done. Make more time in your day; Streamline Workflow, and Warping Time
- Radical Problem Solving – to find innovative, imaginative and creative solutions to problems and issues. Superb Solutions.
- Leadership and Management Styles that develop individuals, build trust, and promote greater synergy. Developing Leaders.
- Counselling and Mediation Facilities – e.g. handling the death of close family or loved one, toxic relationships, abuse, and so on.
- Life Skills Training – sensory acuity
- Stimulating Creative Thinking – fostering the ability to use your imaginative thinking. Creativity.
- Mindfulness Practice – Calm the mind, calm the body and raise conscious awareness.
ADDITIONAL REPORTS AND SURVEYS:
Should you wish to do the Employee Disposition and then acquire specific questionnaires and surveys
- Comparisons: – year-on-year comparisons, or before-and-after comparisons – to see how the organization fares against previous assessments.
- Surveys: – employee entry, employee exit, prospective employee, leadership styles, 360 degree performance appraisals, HR best practices, and many others.
- Tailor Made: – when you have specific high risk areas you want to enquire into, or have special requirements that are e.g. industry specific like mining, construction and so on.
- Leave forms: to get reporting on absenteeism, vacation, and time off.
- Overtime forms: to get reporting on overtime, scheduled maintenance, accidents and other special reasons for overtime
- Whistle blowing: (privacy ensured) for misconduct of sensitive nature that workers feel unable to voice (for whatever reason) to the organizational representative or HR (Human Resources) person.
- Accident reporting forms: to keep a record of accidents and costs.
- Staff Turnover data capture for Stats and Reporting
- Other forms, surveys, polls and assessments can be created on request.
For a quote, please contact us as it depends on the size of the organization, the venue, the no of people attending, the level of our involvement, and which option you are interested in.