Boost Workforce Happiness
Employee Disposition and workforce happiness has a lot to do with how people feel about management, colleagues, the organization, products and services, how staff is treated, and how business is conducted.
The main factors we focus on here are:
- Organizational Culture Impact: The degree to which organizational, cultural and individual values coincide, and how well colleagues, and especially management, adhere to the ethical and moral codes, as well as inherent and written rules and regulations of the organization.
- Effective Communication: The way people interact act with each other, get the message across, share information, and style, tone and thoroughness of instructions, as well as transparency.
- Individual Happiness: To what degree people find meaning, purpose, and fulfilment in their work, as well as their inherent disposition, which has a lot to do with Self Mastery, Self-Image, Self-worth, Self Confidence, and Self Respect that affects morale, contentment, engagement, stimulation, responsibility, authority, affirmation, perceived value
- Employee Development Plans: To what degree people can develop and grow in the company and fulfil their aspirations.
- Relationships: How people treat each other, ‘pecking order’, fairness, trust, safety and security.
- Skills: Do people have all the necessary skills, authority and responsibility to do the job properly.
- Clarity: clear instructions to know what needs to be done and how.
- Stress levels: Distress, burnout, boredom, eustress (enough pressure to get the job done well).
- Health: Mental, physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual.
- Support: Family, social, and company support.
Genius Within Solutions
For Genius Within solutions tailored to your unique set of needs, requirements and circumstances, consult us by clicking on the link below :
Book a Session – Talk to a Genius Within Turnaround Expert (no credit card required)
Get a Quote to Boost Workforce Happiness
Links to other pages on the Genius Within website
Programs to bring out the best in people
- Organizational Development – business transformation
- Personal Development Programs – help people get beyond the limitations they impose on themselves (usually unwittingly)
Interventions Other Training and Workshops
- Special Theme-based Programs – special training to address specific issues
Uncover hidden risks & opportunities with Staff Assessments