Maximize Staff Productivity
When people are ‘stoked’ (work with drive and passion), feel they have a mission, that life and work has meaning and purpose, that their efforts are valued and their contribution is valuable in the greater scheme of things, they become unstoppable. The trick is how to turn apparently lazy, dysfunctional, or uncooperative people into self-driven, productive, hard-working individuals.
We focus on the following:
Human Resource Optimization
- Time Management; Get things done (especially the right things), beat procrastination, remove time gobblers, distractions and detractors.
- Work-ethic & action-orientation, efficiency & effectiveness.
- Turnaround; Self-mastery, boost self-image/ self-worth, mind-set adjustments, build tenacity, persistence, resilience, improve focus & flexibility and install more productive habits.
- Clarity; know how to do what needs to be done
- Alignment; implementation of organizational values and principles
- Best practices; Systems, processes and procedures
We help you find what makes the individuals in your organization ‘tick’ and how to match and develop them so that you can make them feel like superstars and they give you their best in return.
Maximize Resource Optimization
Technology and automation
- Technological Assistance
- Equipment, machinery, mechanization
Genius Within Solutions
For Genius Within solutions tailored to your unique set of needs, requirements and circumstances, consult us by clicking on the link below :
Book a Session – Talk to a Genius Within Turnaround Expert (no credit card required)
Get a Quote to Maximize Productivity
Links to other pages on the Genius Within website
Programs to bring out the best in people
- Organizational Development – business transformation
- Personal Development Programs – help people get beyond the limitations they impose on themselves (usually unwittingly)
Interventions Other Training and Workshops
- Special Theme-based Programs – special training to address specific issues
Risk Services reduce risk and give employees a voice