Sonja Wilker – Training
As mentioned before – I have a 4 cm thick file of certificates. The most noteworthy and appropriate are maybe the following:
- Dip Datametrics, University of South Africa (UNISA), majoring in Psychology and Information Technology
- New Management Development Program (NMDP), University of Stellebosch (USB)
- Master Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) at Advanced Human Technologies ~ Includes Hypnotherapy and Time-Line Therapy
- Consciousness Coaching International delegate (CCI)
- COMENSA member (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa). To find me you need to type my surname or name in the appropriate search box.
- Strategies and Tactics for Effective Leadership; Facilitating Change, FSA Contact
- Train the Trainer, Applied Learning (Pty) Ltd
- Presentation Skills, Dynamic Growth Training
- Communication Skills for Professionals, Don Gray Associates
- Facilitation Skills, Ernst & Young
- Diploma in Information Systems Project Management, Faculty Training Institute
- Health Practitioner: Shiatsu level 5, Swedish Massage (therapeutic), Reiki (Usui method) level 2, Reflexology, Studied Anatomy and Physiology
- Firefighting, First Aid, (Shooting) Range Officer
… and so on.
Sonja Wilker – Speciality
I am an excellent listener. I find what’s missing, what’s not being said, read between the lines, interpret what’s actually implied with the words that are being used, using my interpretation, discernment and what some have called judgement. However, I feel judgement comes from a negative place; of sentencing someone to be ‘wrong’ in some way or another, whereas I would like to believe that mine comes from a place of compassion, of having been there, done that – knowing what it feels like and wanting to help fix it, change it, make it better, if at all possible.
Sonja Wilker – Practice
I have been practicing Yoga, Meditation, Holotropic and other breath-work, and various other esoteric and spiritual practices (some on and off) most of my life.