Creativity as Lifestyle
Make creativity a lifestyle; the way you think, dream, and behave, find super smart solutions, look at the world with a fresh pair of eyes and experience life in a new way.
Creativity is the difference between:
- so-so, good, excellent and exceptional
- run-of-the-mill, boring, conventional, clichés… versus exciting, new, original, unique, challenging, disruptive, fun, bold, avant-garde, audacious, extraordinary, pioneering.
- depression, burnout, stress, distress, anxiety, worry …. versus freedom, spontaneity, joy, energy, excitement, passion, fun and enjoyment.
The more alternative ideas a person/ group produces the greater the chances of a brilliant/ elegant/ smart/ exceptional solution, even if they may seem ridiculous to start off with –
Remember! – if it is really new, it may seem wacky at first, because it is new, different, out-of-the box, strange.
Genius Within Services
Disrupt the status quo and revolutionize your thinking to come up with better, smarter, more radical and ingenious ideas.
Personal Creativity Mastery – to activate the right side of the brain, turbo charge your imagination and ignite your brilliant mind.
Creativity Boosting Work-Play Shops – as part of Team-building Session, Strategic Planning Session, or standalone event.
- Brainstorming Sessions
- Innovative Product/ Service Development
- Ignite the creative right-side of the brain
Who this is NOT for
- People who think everything is fine.
- People who aren’t interested in emerging markets and opportunities.
- People who are too busy.
- People who think training and development is a waste of time.
- People who think sustainability is a buzz-word and of no concern.
Who this IS for
- Visionary Industry Leaders
- Radical Change Agents
- Those who wish to revolutionize the way business is conducted, how staff are treated and would like work to be fun and something to look forward to.
- Individuals who always want more, better, faster, easier, bigger, smarter… and would love to skyrocket profits.
Please contact me with your questions or requirements