What constitutes bullying at work?
- People abusing their position of power
- Forcing you to do illegal, immoral, unethical, or other socially unacceptable things, or to do things that are harming the environment, or are endangering lives; yours or others.
- Fear mongering; e.g. telling you that you will lose your job if you don’t …..
- Forcing you to do things; against your will, better judgement or values
- Denying you aspects of basic human rights, honour or dignity
- Forcing you to work under unacceptable conditions
Bullies use a variety of techniques to force people to do things against their better judgment, values, or what is socially, morally or ethically acceptable.
Why do I write about these things?
I would like to help put a stop to these practices that undermine people thriving and feeling great, that leave people hating their work, but feel trapped because they have to pay the mortgage, etc. It is soul destroying and tramples on the genius within till you are but a wraith of what you could be…
These are all FREE
- Take the bullied poll
- Make an end to bullying… here Make an end to bullying – tell us about it here!
- What is your biggest bug bear? What are you struggling with? Struggles
- Anything seriously wrong at work affecting people adversely, impacting on the environment; fauna and flora negatively, or other shenanigans… Blow the whistle
- If you do not have the facility to report the following at work, you can report them here:
I would love some feedback
I have a new opening offer on the homepage of my website and I would love to know what you think of it, whether it is attractive or not… Please try it out… no obligation… and it’s FREE www.geniuswithin.co.za
Tell me what you think by contacting me on the comments page on the website.
If you are new to the site and you haven’t signed up for the Genius Within Newsletter to help you collaborate with you mind and ignite the genius within you, please subscribe below:
Another post about bullies and being bullied
The deepest secret in life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself. Seek therefore not to find out who you are, seek to determine who you want to be!