What’s going on in the hearts and minds of colleagues and staff
Thought Leaders in business develop their people because they know the company will grow and thrive as a result of this.
Valuable Introductory Offer: Free
Get into the hearts and minds of your colleagues and staff to find out what is working and what not…
- Assessment: confidential, independent, external employee/staff assessment
- Diagnosis: based on statistical reports decide which issues/ risks/ problems to tackle first
- Remedy: strategy and tactics to remedy the situation
Some managers, if not all, think their employees are much happier than they actually are
What will you get?
- The opportunity to find out if all is well in your organization, and also to pre-empt and prevent ‘bad’ things happening, if things are not as fine as they seem.
- We help you get below the radar and behind the scenes so to speak to get at what is bothering the people you work with. You can then decide what you want to do something about… and what not.
- Be the hero in the eyes of your staff – i.e. the person who values what they have to say, and initiated the process to ‘fix’ things’ (if required).
- You are likely to boost morale and have other beneficial effects – unique and specific to your organization
Take a test drive of the FREE Staff Disposition Assessment.
How does it work?
Step 1: Assessment – Find out what’s working and what not…
We provide an external, independent, confidential Staff Disposition Assessment (SDA) to find out what your employees think of you, your organization, management in general, their colleagues, as well as a few other pointers that are most in getting informed views of staff attitudes, and ambitions, among other issues. It also provides a grievance platform, if needed.
NOTE: Staff are unlikely to disclose their candid views in an internal inquiry for fear of consequences. The SDA protects the identity of the employee – so you are likely to get closer to ‘the truth’.
- By asking staff for their opinion, people get the impression you value their input. This assessment will reveal the way they feel about their work-life in general, and can boost morale.
- Giving people a platform to voice their concerns, issues, and problems, gets it ‘off their chest’ so to speak; and this can substantially reduce stress, which often results in less illness, absenteeism and presenteeism* (go-slow, look busy, but do as little as possible) .
Happy people are more productive and easier to get along with.
Step 2: Diagnosis of symptoms – Based on feedback of Statistical Reports
- You get great feedback so you can reduce unproductive practices (should there be any), and enhance people’s experience at work.
- Happy people work harder, are more engaged… and more productive. This has the potential to have a knock-on effect on relationships, not only at work, but at home as well, in fact everyone they interact with…
- You can prevent risks, emergencies and mishaps by handling problematic situations before they escalate saving you money, aggravation, stress, etc.
- If you are seen to do something about the problems raised, you raise your estimation in the eyes of your employees – It might even help reduce key staff turnover if you are seen to act on the information provided.
- You ensure greater safety of your staff and more peace of mind for yourself.
- You will find out how much ‘company culture’ is helping or hindering you.
Step 3: Remedy – Make staff your biggest asset.
Empower your people to give you the competitive edge in your market… Do this to contribute to the individual, the firm, clients, and to wider society.
Get the Staff Disposition Assessment for free
Start the process to have happier, more productive staff: –
[NOTE: The investment for this program is usually R10,000+ (Depends on the number of respondents). …However, the value is much more; – especially if it saves you money, aggravation, time, energy, and trouble… The best part is your employees are likely to be happier, and enjoy their work more….. You get it free of charge….]
Director and Founder of Genius Within
- We help organizations uncover the hidden things that prevent people from enjoying working life more productively on all levels.
- We help find the unknown factors that impact and undermine the profitability and sustainability of organizations
Genius Within: Box 50264, Moreleta Village, 0097