9 Top tips for attracting more love
- Be more loving without expecting anything in return.
- Be more love-able; stop nagging, complaining, finding fault, making derogatory remarks, rather notice and comment on the things people (and children) are doing that you like, and the things that are working. If you can’t find anything good to say, keep quiet. Pay someone to do the things you want done that your partner/spouse isn’t doing (not sex, unless it is by mutual consent).
- Hug more. Kiss more. Without it necessarily having to move beyond that. Make up your own ways of touching each other even in public, without offending or embarrassing the other party – or others present (friends, family and acquaintances).
- Connect when you are apart; send messages to each other, jokes, sweet nothings, or something that will make them laugh, feel good or interest them. Have special names for each other, or special words that only you know what it means.
- Smile into their eyes. Make them feel adored, sexy.
- Tease them good-naturedly (not something they have hang-ups about).
- Have fun together. Share experiences, go on outings, and meet friends together or apart.
- Make time to re-charge your batteries (some ‘me-time’) or you will get over-drawn in your emotional bank account and everyone will suffer.
- Have your own separate interests. It makes you more interesting to be with if you have something you can talk about.
Get one of the programs:
- Self Mastery ⇒ Get the Self Mastery Program – taking care of your body, mind, and emotions, is a loving act.
- Getting direction ⇒ Get the Gift, Meaning, Purpose Program – helps you feel like your life and existence has meaning and you have something to offer.
- Learning to love more, better, deeper ⇒ Get the Love-Life Program for a joyful, deeper fulfilling life.
Next month we are going to talk about work. We are going to help you enjoy and love your work more, even if it sounds impossible; no, especially if it sounds impossible.
Its not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings” – Ann Landers
Get your Love IQ
Click on the button below to get your Love IQ