New Year’s Resolution vs. New Year’s Revolution
How long do your New Year’s Resolutions last – a day, week, month, and then it’s back to normal? Or have you given up on making New Year’s Resolutions because nothing really comes of it, it never works, or you have not been able to see it through or sustain the change?
- You have lost the weight, but gained it back and then some?
- You vowed to have a better relationship with your partner, spouse, child, boss, friend, or other person, but you are still fighting, not speaking to each other, can barely manage being civil, or moving further and further away from each other?
- Your career is marking the spot while everyone else gets promotion, awards, or new positions?
- You are deeper in the ‘dwang’ financially than ever before?
- Your health is suffering, the pain is worse, and you are less fit/ strong/ supple than ever before even though you aspire to a svelte, sexy or toned body?
- You dislike / hate your job and feel stuck or out of options?
- All you do is work, work, and more work. There is no time for pleasure and there is no hope of this changing in the foreseeable future?
- You are stressed, worried sick, having sleepless nights about some aspect of your life, but feel unable to change the situation or dynamics?
- You have a compulsion you would rather not have, but it is sucking you in more and more.
- You hanker for a committed relationship with a significant other, and you are still single, unattached, with zero prospects?
Some serious questions
- How often have you tried and failed?
- How often have you succeeded to a degree and then reverted back?
- Have you given up however still hope things will change but not sure what to do or how to go about it?
- Are you trying harder, doing more, but getting the same or similar results?
- What’s not working?
There is still hope
How you do things makes all the difference. If things have not worked the way you wanted it to, it means that you are doing something wrong, not that there is something wrong with you.
Maybe you are trying to run before you can walk. Maybe your expectations are unreasonable, your assumptions faulty, or your approach wonky. This is good news because it can be changed if you know how. Even ‘bad’ or unproductive habits can be changed, if that is what is undermining your best intentions.
However, if you do not know how to read the signs, you might get the wrong impression and jump to the wrong conclusions, which means your strategy or actions will be inappropriate and you will not get the results you desire.
We are all doing the best we can with the best intentions, even if it does not always seem to be the case.
Most of the time all we need are minor tweaks or adjustments – – – to make all the difference.
You can do it the hard way or the easy way
Changing habits and behavior is difficult and hard work. It needs a lot of willpower, tenacity, persistence, and stamina. With all life’s forces requiring your attention and energy these days, this makes it really challenging to stick to your resolutions, to push through and persevere, and that is the main reason for failures.
Change your thinking and change your life
Changing how you think and what you think takes some practice, but everything else follows almost automatically. If your foundations are solid and well constructed, your house is safer, more secure and less likely to crack, sink, or crumble.
You will still be who you are…. changing your thinking will just make you better, easier to get along with, more resilient, more comfortable with whatever challenges life throws at you … and give you a greater capacity for enjoyment for life.
Create your New Year’s Revolution
Turn your future on its head. Get done what you have been putting off; the career change, realize your dream, find your soul mate, share your gift, make the difference you feel compelled to make, get the self confidence you need to do what you want to do, make 2017 the turning point in your life.
You can go it alone, make your own mistakes and learn your own lessons if you want to, or you can fast track…
Why learn from scratch and take 50 years to make your own mistakes when you can get a hand up from someone who has been there, done that?
You are happy with the status quo.
Not sure, would like more info. Get more info here!
Saying “YES!” to yourself; your dreams, your better, brighter future.
Click on the link here ⇒ ♥ Get your new, better, brighter future now! ♥