Matriculants (and others) – wanting to enter the job market
Love what you do and do what you love
Looking for a career, want to be gainfully employed, and most of all – would like to enjoy what you do, not just earn a salary.
Survival Strategy based on chance
Many of us get into a job by default; it is something that happens to us… we do what comes up or is available at the time, and we sort of plod, drudge and toil through whatever is required of us with no great passion, pleasure, nor feeling of fulfilment. Often all it does is help make ends meet to a greater or lesser degree. The sad thing is that so many people stay in this rut for the rest of their working lives without respite. Some are lucky and get kicked out for some reason or other, and others get opportunities presented to them that are more in line with their true calling, or in esoteric terms, their soul’s purpose.
One of the top indicators of contentment / happiness / fulfilment you feel as a person that greatly affects how you view yourself (your self-esteem) has a lot to do with whether you feel your life has purpose and meaning – and to what degree you are able to express yourself in this calling.
So the closer aligned you are to your calling, the more satisfaction and fulfilment you will feel in the work you do and the type of person you become. The further away you are from your calling, the more frustration, challenges, problems and disappointments you are likely to encounter.
Wanting more than just a job
If you think any job that will put food on the table and a roof over your head will do – this is not for you and you can skip the rest…
This is for you if….
- You want to make a contribution or leave a legacy you can be proud of
- You would love to find out what your soul is yearning for
- You want to have a life of meaning, purpose and fulfilment – it is never too late
- You wish you could love what you do and do what you love every day
- You have no idea what your gift might be but would love to find out.
FIND YOUR DESTINY and write your own salary cheque?
- Matriculants (or others) who are not going to university or college, but wanting to enter the job market…
- Matriculants (or others) looking to find a job in a saturated market – what to do to get your foot in the door, when others are not able to…
- Matriculants, (or others) who would like to get a large dose of job satisfaction on a regular basis…
- Just finished your degree but can’t find anything that appeals to you?
- Empty nesters, the last kid has finished schooling and studying, now it is your turn – you wish to make some contribution, want to be able to do your own thing, or have a burning desire to do what you put on hold or have been wanting to do since you left school, college, university (before you had the kids), for as long as you can remember… or…
- You might have some ideas, but not sure
- Have no idea because you feel you haven’t the skills
- Maybe you haven’t the money or inclination to study, but would like your own money to do with what you want (a measure of independence), and you want more than just a job.
- Retired, retrenched, or resigned and working on someone’s nerves at home? Maybe feel at a bit of a loss? Lost your mojo? Would love to get your teeth into something worthwhile.
!!!DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR JOB JUST YET (if you have a job, but would like a change)!!!
Find your Gift – for a life of Meaning and Purpose
What you will get from this
- Clarity on where your skills, talents and interests lie
- Insight into your passions; the things that motivate and drive you
- Ideas how to make money from the things you love doing
- Start-up steps to realize your dream
- Open the mind to different perception and possibilities
Top 20 best preparation techniques to boost your chances of getting the job you love or do the work you love to do.
Set yourself up to enjoy the rest of your work-life
If you haven’t yet, sign up for the FREE Genius Within Newsletter with tips, tricks and secrets to ignite the Genius Within