Transform Your Organization From Within
Kudos is a reward system to maximize people’s potential, help people understand and engender/ embody a company’s ethos and values, facilitate change management where most other systems have failed and modify behavior e.g. embrace diversity, and much more.
‘Kudos’ can be monetary reward and/ or other benefits (decided in advance) either collaboratively by staff or a team chosen to represent staff, by management, HR department or some other representative role like ‘happiness agent’.
Behavior/ actions have value ascribed to them and the idea is to get as many kudos as you possibly can. Ensure that the behavior you desire focuses on the CORE areas that assist the organization and people to thrive.
What kudos system can be used for:
- To ensure Change Management works! Example corporate culture change.
- To implement new values across the organization.
- To ensure existing values are embodied without having to enforce it.
Empower, engage, energize employees
- Employees consistently focus on the CORE areas that assist the company to grow, and deliver to clients.
- Employees know what their jobs are and how they can ‘earn’ a portion of the company revenue (or other benefit e.g. crypto-currency or ‘special treats’.
- Employees have power to influence their earnings directly.
- Employees will know these intimately and how they are performed.
- Employees can influence each other, and be influenced to become remarkable.
- Excellent performance enhancer and affirming tool. People feel more connected.
- Kudos is empowering because it is 100% peer to peer, and kudos are seldom rejected by the assessment committee. [Assessment Committee decides how much kudos to pay and what ‘value’ to ascribe to a desired behavior].
- Employees are consistently engaged in the process.
- Regular feedback from the Kudos team allow employees to see what other departments are doing.
- They are always ‘engaged’ in the Kudos ‘game’.
- Employees engage advice from managers and each other regarding the application of Kudos.
- Subtle competition and scoring helps energize individuals and teams alike.
- Visual and email recognition of individuals and their contribution to being remarkable creates huge energy.
- Monetary recognition or other benefits provide impetus and creates energy on it’s own.
- Employees enhance a culture of being and recognizing greatness in each other.
- Clients are engaged in the process and also increase the energy.
- System interactions, scoring and instant recognition forms a major part of spreading energy.
Benefits of the Kudos System
- Automated recognition remuneration.
- Delivers exceptional statistics.
- Creates massive cohesion across the organization.
- Modifies behavior easily, super fast.
- Increases strategy execution dramatically.
- Maintain exceptional client service levels through SLA optimization.
Peer-to-peer Recognition Platform
Instant recognition of remarkable performance radically increases productivity and engagement
The Kudos System is employee recognition and reward software that enhances employee engagement, team communication and accelerates and broadens positive impact on people and performance exponentially.
Contact us for more information
Or fill in your details here to get a call from a consultant Kudos Recognition Platform
Glossary for Kudos
Definition for Kudos = compliments or congratulations, praise or honor received for an achievement, public admiration that a person receives as a result of a particular achievement or position
Synonyms for Kudos = glory, praise, credit, fame, admiration, acclaim, prestige, honor, esteem , status, standing, stature, esteem, reputation, regard
Other Pages on the Genius Within Website that may interest you
- Integrated Software Platform Solution – Exponential increase in performance and desired results
- Major Shifts in HR for 2020 – Top shifts from legacy HR to a more contemporary HR
- Top Trend: Business Insights and Analytics – Get real-time feedback with stats at your fingertips 24X7
- [Return to top of this page] Kudos Massive Change – Empower, energize, engage employees
- [Return to HOME Page] Genius Within