Integrated Performance Enhancing Software Solution
Software designed to facilitate the full operations requirement of a business in a single integrated solution and be available at a cut-throat price.
Technology that works for businesses large and small
- Strategy Modification
- Behaviour Modification
- Business Intelligence Dashboards/ Analytics
Integrated Relational Data Stack
- Throughput/ Workflow/ Process Optimization
- Transactional GUI, Data Aggregation/ System Interface
- Learning/ Cognition/Skill Development
Strategic Management, Business Intelligence, Throughput Analytics, Performance Management, Mobile Apps
Document Management, CRM, Supply Chain, Project Management and HR: Human Capital [time management, talent management, reviews, employee experience and development, and more… with regard to morale, disposition, performance, productivity…]
Sector Operations Modules
Managed Services, Risk Management, Cost Management, Engineering And Construction, Quality Management, Health & Safety, Fabrication Management, Asset Maintenance Management, Materials Management, NGO/ NPO & M&E, AI/AR, Collaboration, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – to streamline business processes, Financial Management, Production Maintenance, Construction …
Imagine doing exactly the right thing at the right time, no distractions
What makes the Key360 Platform and components better than other apps/ software/ packages that do similar things
Enterprise Operations Platform
- Single Solution
- Multi-Company Access
- Rapid Client Deployment
- Embedded Business Intelligence Analytics
- Unrivaled Configuration Flexibility
- Exceptional Process Throughput Capability
- Workflow Driven Continuous Process Optimization
- Workforce Behavior Modification
- Integrated Electronic Document Management
- High Audit And Governance
Value Proposition – Your Journey to 10x
- Proven Return on Investment – Guaranteed measured savings 10X
- One Platform – All systems on a single platform, Company-wide learning and transparency
- Integrated Operations Center – Real time BI, Analytics, Dashboards, Development of a real time IOC* across your business, Data Mining
- Behavior Modification – The dopamine effect, consistently driving new levels of performance
- Platform/Network Dynamics – Harnessing the power of network dynamics; Multi-company access – Social networking for business
- “10X” Throughput Increase – Data Accuracy and Transparency. Exceptional collaboration and strategy alignment
- Critical Drivers – Customer Retention, Employee Retention
- Digitalization Journey – Digitalization Baseline, journey mapping, Business Optimization, Strategy Modification
- Mobile – All information accessible on mobile phone app. Real-time updates.
“What factors of productivity increase do you get (on average)?” 10x
Efficiency Factor – One of the KEY arguments we believe is that business processes and business in general operate at about 5-10% efficiency. This means that business can operate 10-20 times faster using effective workflow tools.
If these tools are integrated, then the result compounds across business processes, so things improve dramatically, even on top of the individual business processes.
Performance Stimulating/ Promotion Tool
KEY360 is not just another software tool. There are many, and some may be better than KEY360 in isolation (for certain subsets e.g. CRM), but Key360 is the most comprehensive, integrated, cost effective performance enhancing solution.
The integrated nature of KEY360 such as workflow, document management, project management, time management, talent management, risk management, etc. plus business intelligence and statistical reporting is all in the same format on the same platform and centralized, and this improves productivity, efficiency and effectiveness exponentially.
Having all processes on a single platform saves costs and creates uniformity:
- If you buy systems individually you may get better products – that is true – but these companies ALL have massive problems with integration.
- Some of the users, and most of the software suppliers are aware of these problems, but they have become so used to this that they think this is just something they have to contend with.
KEY selling point. Moving to platforms has become fundamental to good business practice.
Each company should be moving towards total digitalization to grow and manage effectively.
… Believing digitalization is nice to have is like companies saying: “We don’t need cell phones!” – nowadays this is inconceivable. …
Many larger platforms, software and/ or systems lack the flexibility essential to modern business.
For most systems flexibility requires consistent additional development (and costs), here you don’t – ALL KEY360 CLIENTS CAN CREATE THE REQUIRED FLEXIBILITY THEMSELVES – this self-service component saves millions in total cost because you can make your own changes on the platform.
The following items are fundamental in terms of flexibility at a USER LEVEL (no developers required):
- Look and Feel – KEY360 can be configured by each user – this will become a primary need for users, one example of this is e.g. use of colors.
- Reporting and Dashboards – users can create any views and graphics to suit their requirements.
- Data Access & Pivots – you can drop up or down into deeper analysis or look at data from a different perspective on a different axis according to other chosen criteria.
- Spreadsheet Layouts (Grids) – you see data in the way you are used to in spreadsheets/
- Workflow – People know what to do when, and reminders keep them on their toes.
- Project/Environment Setup – this is totally flexible s can be tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- Transparency – with people sharing information, there is much greater transparency on levels you cannot even imagine.
- Self-Cleaning Effect – data is automatically more accurate when there are a lot of people looking at the same data.
- Effective Use of Time – access to data on a single platform is fundamental and saves businesses so much time, that they never knew they were wasting.
- Global Access – because a single platform is used, users can access data outside their departments with ease, which increases workflow exponentially.
Interface with other legacy systems … SAP, Sage, Oracle, Dynamics, Primavera, Google, Microsoft and others.
NOTE: The “INTERFACE” with other systems (any system) is through file transfer of CSV/Excel files, depending on what the external system can handle. This is working very effectively for our clients.
Key 360 Accolades
The primary focus is to develop businesses and organizations that continuously drive new levels of performance
Network dynamics is the phenomenon that occurs when people communicate with each other on the same platform e.g.:
Whatsapp and VOIP, Instant Messaging, Skype, Social Media; Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace, Youtube are other examples. Lyft & Uber, Air-BnB, iTunes & Spotify for music, Behance, Pinterest, Instagram, Dribble, Scoop. It helps if your network/ platform is ‘sticky’ or independent of platform (Microsoft/ Mac/ etc.)
Network Dynamics is the phenomenon that if people are connected in a useful network, then there is a chance that more people with similar needs will also connect and can then connect to everyone on the platform.
Examples of Network Dynamics in action
The power of platforms is the ability to connect people in business processes; everyone “speaking the same language” and “having the same view” is incredible, the more people that join, the more powerful it becomes.
For example, in Excel, only one person can work a spreadsheet at any point in time. So, anyone else who needs the data, must get the file emailed, and then open it on another version of excel. Other than reading the spreadsheet they cannot “network” through Excel.
Interactivity: Now take email as an example. If only one person has email, it doesn’t matter if they have outlook and can send mail, they cannot send anything to anyone (there is no-one to send to)… However, if another 10 people have email, then you can send to those 10 people. The more people get email, the more useful email becomes because suddenly you have a whole community connecting, interacting and using email.
Connectivity: Once a company is on Key360 and uses Doc Control for document management, for example, we find very quickly there are many people connected on Doc Control using KEY360. The fact that they connect with workflow is even more powerful, because they are consistently connecting with new people on KEY360.
In my view, we have only started the process in creating effective network dynamics, but is already having a massive effect on our clients.
Google: “Network effects of platforms”
Network effects are the incremental benefit gained by an existing user for each new user that joins the network. Put differently, the phone is only useful if other people (users) also own a phone. … Phones benefit from direct network effects, but platforms benefit from indirect network effects.
Why KEY360 originated
MEGA – Capital Projects – To successfully run and implement these huge projects, this environment poses a unique set of challenges with the requirement for executing:
- Multiple companies, systems, environments working together on a single project
- Multiple Business Processes (140 different systems), need some common ground
- Temporary & Dynamic organizational structures need juggling
- Massive data load (Transactional & Document) needs to be consistently collected, collated, curated, shared, made sense of and communicated in real time
- Critical BI Requirement – constantly changing, requires flexibility, ease of use
- High workflow throughput requirement – people need to know what to do and when (at the right time, in the right sequence)
- Remote data source locations
- Software ROI is poor, especially if a lot of support, training, hand-holding is required for it to work properly.
- The investment in KEY360 saves massive costs in terms of total ownership.
- New systems can come on line for almost zero costs or a small training fee.
- License fees are insignificant when you look at comprehensive functionality and how many systems and modules you can access.
“KEY360 is an Enterprise Operations Platform”
KEY360 was designed to facilitate the full operations requirement of a business in a single integrated solution to enhance performance exponentially
Exponential Performance Upgrade
For more in-depth information about giving your productivity, performance and profits a boost click here Exponential Performance Upgrade
There are a number of options to cater for different sized projects/ organizations.
Give your business a boost!
Contact us for more information
Or fill in your details here to get a call from a consultant Key 360 System Application
More about Key 360
Cloud Platform Service
Multi Company Access
Integrated Multi-Solution Platform
Existing System Integration
Unrivalled BI & Dashboarding Capability
Auditing/ Compliance/ Governance
- Digitalization Strategy
- Setup & Implementation
- Integrated Multi-Solution Platform
- Collaboration Workflow
- Unrivaled BI & Dashboarding Capability
- Auditing and Compliance
Government | Mining | Infrastructure | Energy | Renewables | Manufacturing | Logistics | Engineering and Construction | Asset Management | Financial Services | Health
IOC = inversion of control (IOC) is a programming principle in software engineering. The most important feature of an inversion of control container is it helps facilitate Agile (real-time) practices, and makes things much more flexible than the traditional flow of control.