Imagine an ideal world where …
- Imagine if there were no more horror stories of abuse, neglect, disrespect, or toxic relationships? How do you think people, and the world, would be different? How different would your life have been… and be now?
- Imagine if your employers didn’t have you by the short and curlys because you have to earn a living; pay for the mortgage, the children’s education, clothes on your body, roof over your head, and your daily bread? What would you rather do?
- Imagine you loved your work so much you couldn’t wait to get there, and that the day flew by quickly because you were so involved, so focused, so stimulated by what you were doing that time had no meaning… What makes you feel like this?
- Imagine you didn’t have to waste your time and energy on petty arguments, but could use your resources to enhance, improve, stimulate, entertain, beautify, or whatever…. What would happen if you didn’t have your ‘hot buttons’ that you (over) react to automatically and then feel bad about later (if you do feel bad)?
- Imagine what it would be like if people no longer bullied, manipulated, forced, abused, cheated, lied to others. What other words would you fill in here that have stifled, robbed you in some way, or thwarted you in the past?
- Imagine stress is no longer a word in people’s vocabulary because they do not know what it is. What would you do with the time an energy that you no longer use to stress or worry about things that might happen, cogitate or rehash things that did happen, but not in the way you wanted?
- Imagine our children learning subjects and ways of being that matter; that empowers them and are more likely to provide a brighter future for them. How do you think this would change the future of the human race, the planet, and its inhabitants?
- Imagine kids loving school. What if they found it exciting, stimulating, compelling, fantastic, and were enthusiastic about learning and being at school?
- Imagine you felt capable and good enough to attempt whatever you set your mind to. What would life be like if there was no inner or outer negative criticism? What would you attempt? What legacy would you leave?
- Imagine not having to compare to anyone but yourself. How would you feel if no one judged you, criticized you, nor tried to pull you down… especially yourself?
- Imagine not having to be right; that there is no one right answer, but 50 (or more) shades of right and they are all right, to some extent, from some perspective or point of view. How would your relationships change? How would your way of being change?
- Imagine you do not have to defend yourself in any way; not what you think, how you think, what you do, or how you do it, but that you have an inner guidance system, that helps you make appropriate choices and decisions… that has a ‘higher purpose’. What would you do differently?
- Imagine a world with no greed, no poverty, no war, no gluttony, no avarice, no lust, less struggle, etc… as these are all manifestations of a feeling of lack. What would people rather do then?
- Imagine a new reward and exchange system different from the current financial and monetary system; that there was a better way, less flawed, and not as open to exploitation as the current system. What would the implications be?
- Imagine everyone living inspired, inspiring and inspirational lives… what would that look like, feel like, be like?
These are but a few of my imaginings. How about adding yours. I would love to hear what you think/ imagine.
Please leave your imaginings here in the Comments Page
(Only real, wonderful, audacious, inspiring and inspired imaginings will make it onto Our Collective Inspirational Imaginings List) – see below
I will add your imaginings that are an inspiration to me – (with your name if you wish, or without if you want to remain anonymous).
Note: Please indicate if you wish to remain anonymous or not.
Add your imaginings here in the Comments Page
Our Collective Inspirational Imaginings List